Creekside Dentistry understands the physical and emotional difficulty caused by missing teeth. Dr. Neuhaus offers a full range of tooth replacement options that can give you back a beautiful, comfortable and functional smile. Today’s dentures are more technologically advanced than ever before. There are many options for patients, including implant dentures, which provide stable and aesthetically pleasing results. We will evaluate your oral health and discuss the most suitable choices for your consideration.
Types of Dentures
- Full Dentures: Complete dentures replace all of the upper or lower teeth. Dentures can either be fixed or removable. Fixed dentures, also called implant dentures, are anchored by dental implants. We can use four dental implants to secure the denture in place. Implants significantly increase the success rate and satisfaction of the denture.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Implant dentures offer several benefits compared to removable dentures, including:
- Better retention, no chance of slippage
- Improved health of bone and gums
- Ability to eat without restrictions
- No adhesives needed
- More natural look and feel
- Same-Day Dentures: Most patients who choose implant dentures will receive same-day dentures, called immediate dentures in a day. In a procedure known as All On Four, we will coordinate the placement of as few as four dental implants to anchor the denture. The denture will help the dental implants to heal by acting as a splint.
- Partial Dentures: Where complete dentures replace the entire lower or upper set of teeth, partial dentures replace several missing teeth. Like full dentures, they can either be fixed or removable. Partial dentures are similar to a dental bridge. Fixed partial dentures are secured in place using dental crowns or dental implants.
Dentures and Partials in Amherst, NY
Replacing missing teeth with a denture or partial denture is a multi-step process that will begin with a consultation and exam to determine the best treatment to meet your needs, goals, and budget.
If you are a good candidate for implants or the All On Four procedure, Dr. Neuhaus will schedule the surgical phase of treatment. Then, using digital diagnostics and modeling, Dr. Neuhaus will carefully plan the placement of your new implants. He will also maximize healthy bone and provide a stable foundation for a denture.
A traditional denture will require dental impressions and digital diagnostics. Using impressions customizes a new smile that fits snugly in your gums and enables normal eating and speaking. In addition, your new smile will be color-matched to your appearance.
How much do dentures cost?
The cost of dentures depends on your specific condition, the type of dentures you choose, and the materials we use. The dentist will review the denture cost and any other details before treatment. Additionally, if you have dental insurance, we will submit claims on your behalf. For treatment not covered by insurance, we offer several flexible payment options.
What is All On Four?
All On Four is a same-day denture procedure. Depending on your specific condition, as few as four dental implants may be placed in the jaw bone to anchor the dentures. Dr. Neuhaus will discuss this option with candidates who could benefit from a same-day smile restoration.
Do you do denture repair?
If you need denture repair, please contact our Amherst dental office. In some cases, we may be able to complete denture repair. Other times, we may recommend a denture replacement.
Call Our Dental Office
Are you trying to find a dentist in Amherst, New York, or the surrounding area of Tonawanda and Wheatfield? Creekside Dentistry may be the right dentist to solve your complex dental problems. Find out what treatments are right for you, call (716) 262-8070, or request an appointment online.